TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of renting of the equipment or procuring professional pest elimination services (herein “the service or services or the rental equipment or equipment”) described herein this Service and or Rental Agreement and/or Rental Contract it is agreed as follows:
DISCLAIMER: RENTBUGHEATERS.COM, CONVECTEX, LLC, KET HOLDINGS, LLC, IBBRA, LLC are in no way associated with your selected SERVICE AND OR EQUIPMENT RENTAL COMPANY other than a third-party lead generation source for the selected service and or equipment rental company / provider. The relationship of RENTBUGHEATERS.COM, CONVECTEX, LLC, KET HOLDINGS, LLC, IBBRA, LLC and the selected service and or equipment rental provider is solely that of independent contractor, and neither party is an employee, agent, partner or joint venture of the other. No parties make any representations, warranties or covenants, or assume or create any obligations, on the other party’s behalf. All parties are solely responsible for the actions of its respective employees, agents, affiliates and representatives.
INDEMNITY/HOLD HARMLESS: Customer will take all necessary precautions regarding the equipment rented, and protect all persons and property from injury or damage. Customer agrees to hold harmless the service and or EQUIPMENT RENTAL PROVIDER, RENTBEDBUGHEATERS.COM, CONVECTEX, LLC, KET HOLDINGS, LLC, IBBRA LLC and any current and past officers, directors, members, agents, representatives, affiliates, attorneys, and assigns of these entities or any related entity from and against any and all liability, claims, judgments, attorneys’ fees and costs, of every kind and nature, including, but not limited, to fire, injuries or death to persons and damage to property, arising out of the use, maintenance, instruction, operation, possession, ownership services rendered or rental of the equipment rented, however caused, except claims or litigation arising through the sole negligence or willful misconduct of the SERVICE AND OR EQUIPMENT RENTAL PROVIDER, RENT BED BUG HEATERS, CONVECTEX, LLC, KET HOLDINGS, LLC, IBBRA, LLC.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK/RELEASE DISCHARGE OF LIABILITY: customer is fully aware and acknowledges there is a risk of fire, injury, or damage arising out of the use or operation of the services provided or the equipment rented hereunder and hereby elects to voluntarily enter into this service and or rental agreement and assume all of the above risks of fire, injury, or damage. Customer agrees to release and discharge the SERVICE AND OR EQUIPMENT RENTAL PROVIDER, RENTBEDBUGHEATERS.COM, CONVECTEX, LLC, KET HOLDINGS, LLC, IBBRA, LLC from any and all responsibility or liability from such fire, injury or damage arising out of the use or operation of the equipment; and customer further agrees to waive, release and discharge any and all claims for injury or damage against the SERVICE AND OR EQUIPMENT RENTAL PROVIDER, RENTBEDBUGHEATERS.COM, CONVECTEX, LLC, KET HOLDINGS, LLC, IBBRA, LLC WHICH CUSTOMER OTHERWISE MAY BE ENTITLED TO ASSERT.
SE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Our Website is offered and available to users who: (i) are 18 years of age or older; (ii) have the power to enter a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws; and (iii) reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using our Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with our Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use our Website.
Payments; NO REFUNDS
You agree to pay all applicable fees related to your use of our Website and Services, including, without limitation, any fees set forth in a separate Membership Agreement between you and the Company. You agree that we may suspend or terminate your account and/or access to certain features of our Website and Services if your payment is late and/or your offered payment method (e.g., credit card or linked PayPal account) cannot be processed. By providing a payment method (including your credit card information, email, postal address, or other required information), you expressly authorize us to charge all applicable fees to you by such payment method, as well as taxes and other charges incurred in connection with the Services you utilize. By submitting such payment information, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use the payment method you provide. We will not provide any refund(s) and you will be responsible for paying any balance due on your account at the time of cancellation. You expressly authorize us to charge any unpaid fees to your provided payment method and/or send you a bill for such unpaid fees upon cancellation of your account.
USE OF INFORMATION
With respect to the provision of the Services, you may provide us with certain personal information (such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number) and certain business information (such as name, EIN, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number). By providing such personal information and business information to us, you verify that such information is true and accurate as of the date of submission.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of our Website, Applications, or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party’s account, user name, or password at any time. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. We are not liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else’s use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by our Company and its affiliates and each of their representatives, officers, directors, managers, members, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
Accessing our Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Website, and any Services or material we provide on our Website, in our sole and absolute discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website;
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, without limitation, all data, including aggregate and derivative data, information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by our Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device; provided, however, that you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications;
- If we provide social media features on our Website with certain Content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from our Website;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video, or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from our Website.
Our Company’s name and certain other names, logos, and phrases used on our Website, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of our Company or its affiliates or licensors. You will not use such marks without the prior written permission of our Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on our Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries);
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate Content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, or “spam”, or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate our Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm our Company or users of our Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our Website or interfere with any other party’s use of our Website, including such person’s ability to engage in real time activities through our Website;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access our Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Website;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our Website;
- Attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website.
Our Website may contain message boards, chat features, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons Content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through our Website.
Any User Contribution you post to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on our Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns; and
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not our Company, have full responsibility for such Content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the Content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of our Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason, in our sole and absolute discretion;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- Take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement for any illegal or unauthorized use of our Website; and
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through our Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS OUR COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY OUR COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER OUR COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on our Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or Content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section entitled “Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination.”
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or organization; or
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, you must send us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of our Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through our Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Website may include Content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other Content, other than the Content provided by our Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of our Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Certain Website Content expresses the views of our Company and its employees and agents only and no other person or entity. Reliance on such Website Content will be on an “as is” basis. You may not rely on the quality, accuracy, or reliability of any Website Content. “Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication. “Website Content” means all of the Content that is made available in connection with our Website.
Changes to our Website
Linking to our Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, so long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Our Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain Content on our Website;
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain Content, or links to certain Content, on our Website; or
- Cause limited portions of Content on our Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the Content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- Cause our Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking, on any other site;
- Link to any part of our Website other than the homepage; or
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from our Website
If our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to our Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of our Website is based in the State of Arizona in the United States. We provide our Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that our Website or any of its Content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to our Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access our Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or our Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER OUR COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH OUR COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER OUR COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH OUR COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT OUR WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
OUR COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR SOFTWARE.
Limitation on Liability
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
Please read this binding arbitration requirement carefully. It affects your rights. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than a court does, and is subject to very limited review by courts.
For the purposes of this arbitration agreement, references to our Company and “us” include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or products under these Terms or Use or any prior agreements between us.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send, by U.S. certified mail, a written notice of any Dispute (“Notice”) to the other party. A Notice to our Company should be addressed to the address set forth on our Website and must describe the nature and basis of the Dispute and set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If our Company and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the Dispute within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or our Company may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by our Company or you will not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or our Company is entitled.
All unresolved Disputes will be determined and settled by binding arbitration before an independent arbitrator selected by the parties. The arbitration hearing will occur at a time and place convenient to the Parties in Maricopa County, Arizona, within 30 days of selection or appointment of the arbitrator. The arbitration will be governed by applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in effect on the date of the first notice of demand for arbitration. Notwithstanding any provisions in such rules to the contrary, the arbitrator will issue findings of fact and conclusions of law, and an award, within 15 days of the date of the hearing, unless the parties otherwise agree. The Parties will select the arbitrator from a panel list made available by the AAA. If the Parties are unable to agree to an arbitrator within ten days of expiration of the 30-day negotiation period referenced above, the arbitrator will be chosen by alternatively striking from a list of five arbitrators obtained by our Company from the AAA. The party that delivered the Notice will have the first strike.
The prevailing or successful party to any Dispute is entitled to recover all expenses of arbitration, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, witness fees, administrative fees, and arbitrator’s fees.
You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by any courts and to venue in such courts pursuant to the foregoing arbitration agreement.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
Our Website is operated by CONVECTEX, LLC.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be directed to: email@example.com.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to our Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.rentbedbugheaters.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website;
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Website, if any, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website; and/or
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or otherwise provide any information on our Website. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); • About your business; and/or • About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information: • Directly from you when you provide it to us; • Automatically as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and/or • From third parties.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website; • Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; • Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; • Details of transactions you carry out through our Website; and/or • Your search queries on our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of our Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on our Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns; • Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website; • Speed up your searches; and • Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you; • To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; • To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; • To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices; • To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; • To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it; • To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website; • In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or • For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and other third party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users are among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- With your consent;
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our users/customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third party products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also opt-out by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third party collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using commercially reasonable means.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we seek to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in your account. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.